How to register for camp
- Register online
- Paper registration forms are available to those who are without an internet connection or who must pay a deposit by check or cash. Call our office at 262-248-3600 to request one.
- We do not accept phone registrations.
- To complete your online registration, either pay a deposit or pay in full with ACH (eCheck), Visa or MasterCard.
- Your balance is due on or before May 15 and may be paid by check, ACH (eCheck), or credit card.
- If registering after May 15, full payment is required.
- Financial assistance is available. We don’t want anyone to miss out on camp because of financial need. Contact our office, 262-248-3600, to apply for a scholarship.
Grades are based on what campers are entering in the 2022-2023 school year.
Register for summer camp using the grade your camper will be entering in the 2022-2023 school year. Please be honest about your child’s age and grade. If you misrepresent your camper’s age and/or grade level, we reserve the right to remove your child from a program.
Cabin mates must request one another. Only two cabin mates choices are allowed. If more than three children request each other, they will be separated. Groups of four or more that loop themselves together will be separated. Specific cabin assignments are done the week prior. You will be informed which cabin your child is in upon arrival. Unfortunately, we cannot inform you of your campers cabin or cabin mates prior to check-in.
If you must cancel, we must receive a written notification via email (email@example.com) or by mail. Refunds are given based on when we receive written notice of cancellation.
- More than 30 days before the first day of camp: Full refund except non-refundable deposit ($150 for overnight camps, $50 for day camps).
- 7 to 30 days before the first day of camp: All but $200 of payments will be refunded for overnight campers; all but $75 of payments will be refunded for day campers.
- Less than 7 days before the first day of camp: No refund. (Deposits may be transferred to another summer program in 2022 or 2023.)
Medical cancellations at any time (including for COVID-19 exposure or illness or a related concern), will result in a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. Or, you may transfer your deposit and fees to another summer program in 2022 or 2023.
Special Note: In the event of a full camp cancellation by Covenant Harbor, all registered campers will be eligible to transfer all payments to 2023, receive a full refund, or turn their payments into a donation.