How to register for camp
- Register online
- Paper registration forms are available to those who are without an internet connection or who must pay a deposit by check or cash. Call our office at 262-248-3600 to request one.
- We do not accept phone registrations.
- To complete your online registration, either pay a deposit or pay in full with ACH (eCheck), Visa or MasterCard.
- Your balance is due on or before May 15 and may be paid by check, ACH (eCheck), or credit card.
- If registering after May 15, full payment is required.
- Financial assistance is available. We don’t want anyone to miss out on camp because of financial need. Apply for a scholarship today.
Grades are based on what campers are entering in the 2024-2025 school year.
Register for summer camp using the grade your camper will be entering in the 2024-2025 school year. (e.g. If your camper is currently in sixth grade, you will register them for a seventh grade camp program.) Please be honest about your child’s age and grade. If you misrepresent your camper’s age and/or grade level, we reserve the right to remove your child from a program.
Cabin Mates and Teammates Requests
While we understand that coming to camp together with a friend or two can be more comfortable (especially for younger or first time campers), we also encourage all of our campers to take steps toward making new friends. Your camper is able to request up to two other friends who they would like to be grouped together with in a cabin (overnight camper) or team (day camp). In order to communicate those requests, please list the first and last names of those one to two people on your camper’s online registration. Cabin/teammate requests must be mutual. Although Covenant Harbor strives to accommodate up to two requests for each camper, no guarantees can be made.
Camp is also a great opportunity to practice making and nurturing new friendships and learning how to enjoy all of their cabin family. With that in mind, please note that groups of four or more will be separated into different cabins or teams. If your camper is part of a larger group attending camp the same week, please make sure that the two people they would like most to be together with are listed first and are mutually requested by the other families. This helps our team pair campers as best as possible together. However, no guarantees can be made and we appreciate your patience and understanding in advance.
We encourage you to place your camper on a waitlist for a desired week of camp if it is full. If you have placed your camper on a waitlist please know that we move through the waitlists according to the time of registration. We will contact you by phone to notify you if your child has the opportunity to move off the waitlist and will follow up by email if you are unable to be reached by phone. Please note that if a spot opens up on the waitlist and the spot is offered to your child, there is a time frame in which you must respond, otherwise we will move on to the next camper on the waitlist. The time frame in which a decision needs to be made will be given when you are contacted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Although we hope that all camper’s who register for summer camp are able to attend, we understand that plans change. If you need to cancel at any time, we must receive a written notification via email sent to email@example.com. We will not take cancellations over the phone.
When emailing to cancel a camper, the email must come from the parent email address on the camper’s registration.
- The camper’s first and last name
- The program and week they are being canceled from
- Reason for cancellation
Parents will receive an email requesting that they confirm the camper and program is correct before cancellation can be finalized. Once the parent has confirmed their desire to cancel the camper and program, a confirmation email will be sent with final details for your records.
Refunds are given based on when we receive written notice of cancellation via email and are not guaranteed.
- More than 30 days before the first day of camp: A full refund except for the non-refundable deposit – $150 for overnight camps or $50 for day camps.
- 7-30 days before the first day of camp: All but $200 of payments will be refunded for overnight; all but $75 of payments will be refunded for day camp.
- Less than 7 days before camp: No refund.
- If you forfeit your camper’s spot less than 7 days before their program is to start, there will be no refund, even if there is a waitlist for that week.
Medical cancellations at any time (including for COVID-19 exposure or illness or a related concern), will result in a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
Special Note: Please make sure you double check the week(s) and program(s) you have registered your campers for. Although we want to make camp possible for everyone, due to high demand and waitlists, Covenant Harbor cannot accommodate all changes if there are mistakes in registering for the wrong week and the preferred program is full. The same applies for our Pier 30 skills selections. If you have any concerns about this please contact our office immediately.
Payments and Payment Options
Payments can be made online at any time by logging into the campers online registration account. You will click on “View Details” under Summer Camp 2024. On the summary page, at the bottom of the right side, there will be a place to make a payment. We accept ACH (eCheck), Visa and Mastercard. There is a processing fee with credit cards so we ask that ACH (eCheck) or debit card be used first to keep processing fees lower for you as well as us. You may send us a check but it needs to arrive at our office prior to any discount or payment deadlines.
- Pay in Full by March 15th if you chose the Early Payment discount option. (See our installment options.)
- OR Entire payment is to be paid in full by May 15th.
- If your camper is taken off the waitlist prior to May 15th you will be required to pay the deposit within 2 days of being taken off the waitlist and pay in full by May 15th.
- If you are moved off the waitlist after May 15th you will be required to pay in full within a week of being taken off the waitlist.
- If you are taken off the waitlist the same week of check-in you will need to pay in full by the Saturday before the first day of camp.
All campers must have their deposits paid in full upon registration. If you have not paid your final balance in full prior to check-in, payment will be due the day of check-in.
When you choose the March 15th payment option you will pay the deposit amount. On *March 8th you will be charged for the remaining balance on your campers registration. This option will allow you to meet the Early Payment discount deadline.
When choosing the May 15th payment option you will pay the deposit amount when you submit your registration. On *May 8th you will be charged the remaining balance on your campers registration. This option will not meet the Early Payment discount deadline however, it will ensure you meet the deadline of all required season registrations being paid in full.
*Credit cards are charged 7 days in advance to ensure that payments go through or if there is an issue with the payment, it can be addressed before the deadline.
Making a payment
- Log into your online registration account by clicking here.
- Sign-in on the left side with your email address and password.
- Click on the “View Details” under Summer Camp 2024.
- On the summary page, at the bottom of the right side, there is a place to make a payment with ACH (echeck), Visa or Mastercard (processing fees may apply).
Home Address and Email Updates
Once a registration has been completed any home address or email updates will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from an email on the camper registration. Please include the camper’s full name in the email as well as the updates needed. You will receive an email confirmation once changes have been made. Please know if you change your email address and it was used to create your account it will change your login to that email and you will need to select the forgot password option the next time you try to login.