Summer Camp Registration
Instructions and policies for registering for summer camp.
How to register for camp
- Register online
- Paper registration forms are available to those who are without an internet connection or who must pay a deposit by check or cash. Call our office at 262-248-3600 to request one.
- We do not accept phone registrations.
- To complete your online registration, either pay a deposit or pay in full with ACH (eCheck), Visa or MasterCard.
- Your balance is due on or before May 15 and may be paid by check, ACH (eCheck), or credit card.
- If registering after May 15, full payment is required.
- Financial assistance is available. We don’t want anyone to miss out on camp because of financial need. Apply for a scholarship today.
Grades are based on what campers are entering in the 2023-2024 school year.
When registering for a camp session, you must either pay in full or pay a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposits are $150 per overnight camp session and $50 per Day Camp session. The full balance on your registration is due by May 15.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details. If you do not receive confirmation within three weeks, please contact our office. Make sure that both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are marked to go to your inbox.
Camp Arrival and Departure
Overnight camp begins in the afternoon of the first day of camp and ends in the late afternoon on the last day. Specific details will be communicated after registering and within three weeks of the first day of camp.
Overnight Camp Discounts
Bring a friend who has never been to a Covenant Harbor summer camp program and you each save $50. You must both attend the same week of camp and register on the same day. If a camper cancels, the friend will not receive the discount. Applicable for 5-night overnight camps only.
Save $35 when you register and pay in full by March 15. You may use this discount in addition to the Bring-A-Friend discount. Please note that meeting the Early Registration discount does not guarantee camp availability. Not applicable to Alpha campers.
Day Camp Discount
Save $15 per session when you register and pay in full by March 15. Please note that meeting the Early Registration discount does not guarantee camp availability. Only applicable to 5-day sessions.
Refer a new summer staff member who accepts a job offer from Covenant Harbor, you will receive $250 to apply to your summer program. To receive this bonus, the new applicant must list your name on their application on the question, “Did any one specific person or family refer you to apply to Covenant Harbor?” Applicable for all summer camp programs.
Please note that this discount cannot be selected during registration but is added on by our staff once you qualify. If you have any questions please contact us.
Register for summer camp using the grade your camper will be entering in the 2023-2024 school year. Please be honest about your child’s age and grade. If you misrepresent your camper’s age and/or grade level, we reserve the right to remove your child from a program.
Cabin mates must request one another. Only two cabin mates choices are allowed. If more than three children request each other, they will be separated. Groups of four or more that loop themselves together will be separated. Specific cabin assignments are done the week prior. You will be informed which cabin your child is in upon arrival. Unfortunately, we cannot inform you of your campers cabin or cabin mates prior to check-in.
If you must cancel, we must receive a written notification via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail. Refunds are given based on when we receive written notice of cancellation.
- More than 30 days before the first day of camp: Full refund except non-refundable deposit ($150 for overnight camps, $50 for day camps).
- 7 to 30 days before the first day of camp: All but $200 of payments will be refunded for overnight campers; all but $75 of payments will be refunded for day campers.
- Less than 7 days before the first day of camp: No refund. (Deposits may be transferred to another summer program in 2023 or 2024.)
Medical cancellations at any time (including for COVID-19 exposure or illness or a related concern), will result in a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. Or, you may transfer your deposit and fees to another summer program in 2023 or 2024.
Special Note: In the event of a full camp cancellation by Covenant Harbor, all registered campers will be eligible to transfer all payments to 2024, receive a full refund, or turn their payments into a donation.