September 9, 2019
Pricing Details Available Soon
Our 2019 annual Antwan Williams Memorial GOLF for kids event will be held on Monday, September 9, 2019. Event details and registration information will become available in the new year.
Plan to join us at Hawk’s View Golf Club in Lake Geneva and play with a purpose to provide more kids with life-changing camp experiences through Covenant Harbor’s Scholarship Fund. Mark your calendars and invite your family, friends and colleagues to join you.
Your participation in GOLF for kids will raise nearly one-third of the critical annual scholarship funds for our summer and winter campers.
You can make a camp experience possible by:
- Sponsoring a portion of our tournament
- Participating as a golfer
- Donating a prize for our bucket or grand prize raffle drawing
- Volunteering to assist with event day logistics
- Giving a gift to our Scholarship Fund
Sponsorship opportunities are significant to our event, helping to maximize financial aid for camper families. We welcome your sponsorship at any level, whether you plan to golf or not!
Please direct inquiries regarding sponsorship or prize donations and other questions about GOLF for kids to Sarah Snow, Development Director or call 262.248.3600 Ext. 330. We look forward to seeing you at Hawk’s View in September!
The details for Golf for Kids!
Types of Sponsorships
Tournament Sponsor – $20,000
(12) golfers, Awards Dinner address, name or logo on all promotions and hole signs, event webpage with link to company’s website, on brochure cover and full page ad inside
Golf Shirt Sponsor – $15,000
(8) golfers, name or logo on golf shirt, event webpage with link to company’s website and full page ad in brochure
Awards Dinner Sponsor – $10,000
(8) golfers, name and logo on dinner table signs, event webpage with link to company’s website, full page ad in brochure
Golf Cart Sponsor – $7,500
(4) golfers, name and logo on all golf carts, event webpage with link to company website and half page ad in brochure
Lunch Sponsor – $5,000
(4) golfers, name and logo on lunch table signs, event webpage and half page ad in brochure
Hole Sponsor – $2,500
(4) golfers, name and logo on hole sign, event webpage and in brochure
Opportunities at $1,000
Names of sponsors will be listed on event webpage and in brochure: Driving Range Sponsor, Golf Ball Sponsor, Giveaway Sponsor, Photo Sponsor, Putting Green Sponsor, Tee Pack Sponsor, Water Sponsor.
Thank you 2018 Antwan Williams Memorial GOLF for kids Sponsors!
Blackhawk Electrical Construction
Boyle Fredrickson S.C.
Covenant Ministries of Benevolence
Covenant Retirement Communities
Covenant Trust Company
Kunes Country Auto
North Park University
Swedish Covenant Hospital
The Rockwood Company
If golfing is ‘not your game’ but you would enjoy being a part of this enjoyable event, we are delighted to announce that we are looking to welcome a few volunteers this year.
If you wish to join our GOLF for kids volunteer team, please contact Sarah Snow, Development Director or call 262.248.3600 ext. 330.
GOLF for kids was started in 1994 to raise scholarship funds for camp so that all campers could experience a life-changing camp experience at Covenant Harbor. Antwan Williams is an example of the impact of GOLF for kids. Antwan’s first camp experience at Covenant Harbor was made possible in 1997 by a GOLF for kids scholarship. He later became one of the most respected counselors to serve on summer staff. Tragically, Antwan’s life was taken too soon in 2006 during a car accident. His family allowed Covenant Harbor to honor the legacy he left behind as staff and camper by renaming the GOLF for kids event so others would know Antwan’s story and that more kids would have life-changing camp experiences.
Thanks to the partnership of sponsors and participants of our annual GOLF for kids events and the generosity of many faithful ministry partners, Covenant Harbor has been able to provide over $440,000 in financial assistance through scholarship funds for campers over the past six years. Our 2018 event raised over $43,000. Many thanks to all who made last year’s event a success!