Day Camp check-in will take place each day between 8:30 am and 9:00 am. The drive-through check-in process allows Covenant Harbor staff to quickly sign your child into camp without you having to leave your car.
Your camper’s forms and balance are due by 2 weeks before camp starts. You can review your camper’s registration account here and make payments, complete forms, and add merchandise. In order to ensure a speedy check-in, please make sure these are completed before the Monday of camp. You can review our cancellation policies here. Leave a little extra time for the first check-in of your session of camp, you will have the opportunity to make any updates or final changes during check-in like adding spending money or purchasing a t-shirt.
At Check-in You’ll Need
- All medications
- Any spending money for your camper and payment for t-shirts, team photos, etc. (unless submitted in advance)
Camper Medications and Inhalers
- All medications will be administered by Covenant Harbor’s on-site health staff throughout the week.
- All medications must be given to the health staff at check-in and must be in original containers with instructions. Medication must be current; expired medications cannot be accepted. This is a state law.
- Campers may not keep any medications on their person or in their belongings (including over-the-counter medications).
- Please do not bring non-prescription medications (vitamins, fluoride pills, etc.) that are not essential for maintaining your child’s health while at camp.
- If your child uses an inhaler, please send two inhalers to camp, if possible. One will be kept at the health center and one will be carried with the counselor throughout the week. Both inhalers need to be labeled with the camper’s name directly on the inhaler.
- Epinephrine delivery systems (Epi-pens, AuviQ, etc) must be current and labeled directly on the pen with your camper’s name
We will only grant up to 2 teammate requests per camper. A group of more than 3 will be split based on first choice teammate requests. We will assign campers in teams of 1st-3rd grade, 4th-6th grade, and 7th-9th grade. 4th grade campers may occasionally choose to join the 1st-3rd team if the 4th grade camper requests a friend in the younger group. We will do our best to honor teammate requests for campers in the appropriate age groups who register more than 5 days before the start of their session. *Please be honest about your child’s age and grade. Please contact us if you have any questions about programming or team requests for your child. If you misrepresent your age and/or grade level, we reserve the right to remove your child from a program.
Check-out is also a drive-through process and will be in the same location as check-in (except in case of bad weather, when staff will direct you) from 4:00 to 4:30 pm each afternoon. Staff members will sign children out only to people listed on their registration or at check-in, and all pick-up individuals must present a photo ID.
If you are unable to pick your camper up by 4:30 pm, your camper can stay for an extra activity and eat dinner at Covenant Harbor. Late check-out will be from 6:00 pm to 6:15 pm. You can register online for $12 per day or $45 for the week (5 days). If space allows, you may also register at check-in.
Arrival or departure outside of the listed timeframes causes significant disturbances to the camp program, is strongly discouraged, and should only be considered in extenuating circumstances. Campers may come and go only once per day.