After School Adventure Activities
Covenant Harbor has a new after school program for kids and families. Our After School Adventure Activities are a great opportunity to have new active and educational experiences that you might be missing this year at school. Your family can sign up to take part in these activities during your Family Getaway Overnight, but these are also available if you are a local Lake Geneva family looking for something close to home. No matter what the activity is, these are to be enjoyed by the whole family!
Check out more information about our After School Adventure Activities
Schedule and Activities
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:45 – 5:00 pm join us for a variety of activities including guided nature walks, ziplines and high rope adventure activities.
- Giant Swing: This thrill ride is just outside the Jackson Family Activity Center and allows you and a friend to be pulled up as high as you prefer before swinging out past the tree branches.
- Climbing Tower and Zipline: Make a go at our challenging and tall climbing tower. This experience will push you out of your comfort zones and experience something new. As a reward for reaching the top our 50 foot climbing tower, the 300 foot zip line back to the ground takes off from the top. (ages 8+ recommended)
- Canoeing: Anyone can enjoy the beauty and serenity of the water as they paddle with their friends. Take a slow paddle down the shore of beautiful Geneva Lake.
- Outdoor Education Adventure: This activity will vary week to week and might include a guided nature walk or outdoor education discovery experiences. (ages 8+ recommended)
- Target Sports: Our archery range is nestled among the trees surrounding the big field. Try your hand at using a bow and arrow and hitting the target.
- High Ropes: The Covenant Harbor high ropes course offers both physical and mental challenges for you. Take on elements like the balance beam, leap of faith, tire swings and the dangling duo. (ages 8+ recommended)
Take a look at what’s coming up:
- Tues 9/15 – Giant Swing
- Thurs 9/17 – Climbing Tower with Zipline
- Tues 9/22 – Canoes
- Thurs 9/24 – Outdoor Education Adventure
- Tues 9/29 – Canoes
- Thurs 10/1 – Outdoor Education Adventure
- Tues 10/6 – High Ropes
- Thurs 10/8 – Target Sports
- Tues 10/13 – Outdoor Education Adventure
- Thurs 10/15 – Climbing Tower with Zipline
- Tues 10/20 – Outdoor Education Adventure
- Thurs 10/22 – Target Sports
- Tues 10/27 – High Ropes
- Thurs 10/29 – Giant Swing
Each afternoon is $15 per person.
How to Sign Up
You can sign up your family for any day through your CampBrain account. Sign ups must be made 24 hours in advance. Note that Covenant Harbor may cancel due to low enrollment.
Rules and Expectations
After School Adventure Activities
These activities are for the whole family. Please plan to attend each afternoon with your children for the whole time. Covenant Harbor will not be responsible for supervision of children. We hope parents and adults will join in on the fun and you are able to make memories together at camp!
As a reminder, these activities require closed-toed shoes and long shorts or pants. We also recommend you bring a water bottle, sunscreen and bug spray with you. For a canoe, a swimsuit is encouraged. We ask that girls and women bring only one piece swim suits and boys and men bring swim trunks.