Winter Day Camp (Grades K-6)
Take advantage of your Christmas break and come to our Winter Day Camp! Two days of summer camp fun in the winter sun . . . or snow. Campers will love Covenant Harbor traditions like carpet-ball and the bounce castle, as well as fun winter activities like tubing and sledding.
When snow is on the ground, winter fun abounds at Covenant Harbor. But snow or no snow, the activities are endless!
When snow is on the ground, winter fun abounds at Covenant Harbor. But snow or no snow, the activities are endless.
Camp Games Carpetball
Arts and Crafts Snow Man Building
Broom Ball Playground
Each day of winter day camp will be unique and activities will vary based on weather conditions, but here’s an idea of what the days will look like:
9:00 – 9:30 - Camper drop off
- Activity Time – Kick off the day with an activity/game for the whole group.
- Real Faith - Fun songs, Bible teaching and messy games are age appropriate and fun for all kids.
- Lunch - Lunch is included in the camp fee.
- Team Time – Campers will enjoy a variety of activities with other kids their age.
- Canteen – Our snack shop is open or kids can warm up with hot chocolate.
- Free Time – Campers will get to choose which activity suits them best.
- Talk Back- A small group discussion for kids to talk about the Real Faith Bible lesson.
4:30 – 5:00 Camper pick up
What to Bring
The winter weather provides lots of opportunities for outdoor activities. Please be prepared for the weather. We will be outside a lot, so be sure to wear warm outdoor clothes (hat, gloves, jackets, boots, etc.). Students may want to bring $10-$20 for snacks and camp merchandise at the camp store.
What NOT to Bring
Do not bring cell phones or any pets, electronic devices (including CD players, game systems, and MP3 players), firearms, weapons of any kind, fireworks, tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
Registration must include a minimum $10 non-refundable deposit per day or the full payment of $35 per day.
Fill out all sections of the registration form and health form and send them in. You can send it in by mail, fax, or visiting our office. You will then receive an invoice confirming the days you signed up for and more information about the camp.