Covenant Harbor’s Moms and Daughters Retreat is coming soon, May 1-3! The Moms and Daughters retreat is one of our favorites. There are many things to love about it and we are excited to share them with you.
Here is why we love the Moms and Daughters retreat!
- Try something new. Sign up for our Target Sports workshop and try out axe throwing, or schedule yourselves for Moms and ‘Dough’-ters experience and test your hand at bread making. Everyone can do something for the first time at Moms and Daughters, whether this is your first or 101st time at camp.
- Get out of your routine and away from distractions. We know how busy you are. Sometimes you just need to get away for a couple of days in order to reset and refocus. Covenant Harbor provides space for you to break away from the rhythms and routines that eat up your time and concentrate more fully on your relationships with one another and with God.
- Enjoy a beautiful setting on Geneva Lake. Covenant Harbor’s grounds are stunning! Come enjoy the gorgeous lake view, and take time to wander down the lake path together for a change of pace and scenery.
- Spend time together. Bring your daughter, your mom, your granddaughter, your niece, your beloved neighbor – that is what this weekend is about! We have created time and space for you to be together. This retreat is for you to have intentional conversations, enjoy yourselves and experience something together that you remember for a while.
- Grow together toward Jesus. We will bring in a gifted biblical speaker and an excellent band to draw us into worship and toward Jesus as we learn together about our theme, “Everlasting,” based on James 1:17 (NCV). You will have time to worship, pray, seek God together and debrief about what you are learning throughout the weekend.
We think that the Moms and Daughters retreat is a truly special opportunity to create one-of-a-kind memories with loved ones. We are grateful to observe our Moms and Daughters campers grow closer and have formational experiences together. A retreat like Moms and Daughters is an investment that can impact your relationships well beyond the weekend, and we’d love for you, your friends and your family to join us in May!
Register for Moms and Daughters today!
Blog post by Kathryn Spencer.