We are excited about the opportunity to serve you and your family this summer in all new ways. For more information about these new Summer 2020 Programs and what is happening at Covenant Harbor, please watch this video.
We continue to adhere and make decisions based on information known to us by the CDC and local and state officials and plan ahead in faith. Should future recommendations and guidelines inhibit us from running these programs safely, program(s) will be cancelled.
Learn more about 2020 Summer Programs below.
Day Kids and Youth Programs
We believe that camp is important for kids, and that remains true in 2020! If your child is craving an experience outdoors and away from their normal routine, we would love to see them at a Day Kids and Youth Program this summer. Campers entering 1st through 9th grade are welcome to join us for day-long programs filled with great activities, dynamic Bible teaching, growing friendships, memories that will last, and much-needed fun!
If you live too far away from Covenant Harbor to drop off and pick up a camper every day, or you’re just looking for an affordable way to get out of the house for a week, we’d love to have you join us for a Family Getaway! You and your family (or up to ten total individuals) are invited to stay at Covenant Harbor for a week or longer. We’ll provide meals, cabin housing, and a few activities, and kids entering 1st through 9th grade can join us at our Day Kids and Youth Program if they’d like!
We do recognize that these are difficult times, and that every family’s situation is different. If you were previously registered for a Summer Camp Program, to help you determine the next step in making changes to your camper’s 2020 Summer Camp registration, we have provided the following options:
- Request a spot for your child or family in a new Summer 2020 Day Kids and Youth Program or Family Getaway.
- Roll your camper’s registration fee into a 2021 Covenant Harbor and receive priority in registration.
- Request a full refund of what you paid toward your camper’s registration fee.
- Donate a portion or all of your camper’s registration fee to the Covenant Harbor Fund to help sustain the ministry through the pandemic. Your donation is tax-deductible and will have double the impact thanks to generous friends of Covenant Harbor who offered to match (dollar-for-dollar up to $50,000) donations made to the Covenant Harbor Fund through camper registration fees.
To being the process of making changes to your camper’s current registration, please fill out our 2020 Summer Camp Change Form. Please note that all families with campers currently registered for summer 2020 (including campers registered for Day Camp in July and August) must complete this form.
Additionally, please reference our Summer 2020 Registration FAQs for more information.
Because we are experiencing a high volume of requests at this time, please expect a delay between when your request is submitted and reconciled. We appreciate your patience. If a processing delay is cause for financial stress on your family, please contact Covenant Harbor by email or call our office at (262) 248-3600, and we will do our best to accommodate your family’s needs.
If you were not previously registered for a Summer Camp program but would like to register for one of the new reimagined Summer 2020 Camp Programs, please register here.
Health and Safety
Covenant Harbor takes safety very seriously. We are committed to excellence and earning your trust. As we move forward with our programs, we remain committed to:
- Your safety expectations for health, cleanliness and supervision.
- The latest guidelines and regulations from the state and CDC.
- Our high standards of quality for programming.
Read our Health and Safety Guidelines for more information including details of our health screening processes.