Since 1947, Covenant Harbor has been a place of retreat…a sanctuary that is set apart.
75 years later we reflect on the wisdom of the founders and the richness of our history and heritage:
-Thousands have deepened their knowledge of God as they looked over the water and
listened to the lapping waves.
-Hundreds have heard God’s call to ministry.
-An unimaginable number of people have been transformed by God’s voice in this space.
The details for the 75th Anniversary!
- Review our tentative schedule as we celebrate together.
- 9:00am – Check-in begins
- 10:30am – Service of worship and celebration
- 12:15pm – Group photos
- 12:30pm – Lunch on front lawn
- Afternoon: Experience camp
- Waterfront, arts and crafts and other classic camp activities
- Formal tours and spaces open for informal exploration
- 4:00pm – Benediction
Whether you can only come for worship or plan to celebrate all day and/or stay overnight, all guests must register so we can prepare for your arrival.
You can still register, please call 262-248-3600.
Please register by August 1, 2022, to ensure that we are prepared for your arrival. We have limited overnight housing available on both Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th. Housing requests will be on a first come, first served basis for either the Geneva Bay Center or camp housing (bunkbeds, shared bathrooms). Covenant Harbor staff will review registrations and accommodation requests. Covenant Harbor will confirm your accommodations and inform you of the balance due.
If you know someone who would be interested in attending the 75th Anniversary, please add their contact information here.
- Several former staff members will be joining us and sharing reflections on their years of service at Covenant Harbor.
- Honored guests include Pete and Pat Heintzelman, Dave and Lois Auker and Ray and Janette Warren.
- We would love some extra hands as we celebrate this momentous occasion, for a shift or for the day (or the day before!).
- Sign up to Volunteer here.
Share Your Story
- We want to hear how God has used Covenant Harbor in your life. Share your story with us!
- Tell us your story here!